Article provided by: Scarborough Dental Office
Finding a good dentist in Scarborough can feel like finding a needle in a haystack because of the numerous options that are available. However, not all Scarborough dentists are created equal, as some are better than others. You should not trust your dental care in the hands of a second rate dentist when you can rely on the expert professionals at Scarborough Dental Care. Our team has the experience and training that is required to provide you with the best oral care.
At Scarborough Dental Care, we are currently accepting new patients of all ages, and we are offering new patient exams. The American Dental Association recommends that you have your teeth cleaned by a professional dentist at least two times a year. Professional dental cleanings from our team at Scarborough Dental Care can prevent cavities and improve your overall dental health.
Dental Procedures Offered at Scarborough Dental Care
At Scarborough Dental Care, we offer a complete comprehensive line of dental services to meet your needs. From general dentistry to cosmetic dentistry, there is nothing that our team cannot handle. We use the latest advances in dental technology to repair missing teeth, chipped teeth, and tooth discoloration. The following is a small list of the dental services that you can expect to find when you rely on us at Scarborough Dental Care.
- X-Rays – You can expect our staff to provide you with x-rays every year or every six months to ensure that you are not developing any cavities. Dental x-rays allow us to make a dental care plan that is individualized to your needs.
- Cleanings – Dental cleanings should be done every six months to remove and prevent plaque buildup on the teeth and gums. Our team will provide you with fluoride after they polish and deeply clean your teeth and gum line.
- Fillings – Sometimes, cavities happen. The best course of action is to try to get a filling so that the tooth can be saved. We use the latest dental technology to apply fillings, and our staff will do whatever they can to make the process as painless as possible.
- Veneers – Veneers are a great way to perfect your smile in a way that traditional cosmetic dentistry cannot provide. Our team can custom fit your veneers so that you have the best possible fit for ultimate comfort.
- Mouth Guards – For contact sport athletes and those who grind their teeth at night, we offer mouth guards to prevent tooth damage. We offer options that can fit over braces, if needed.
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today
There is no better time than the present to schedule your next dental appointment with Scarborough Dental Care. Our staff will treat you like family, and we will do our best to work around your schedule. We don’t make our patients sit in our waiting room for long periods either. We know your time is valuable, which is why we do our best to get you in and out of our office as quickly as possible. We look forward to serving your dental needs.dentist Scarborough
View Larger Map